Popular Posts

Friday, January 7, 2011

Whats Up? an Update

Yhea I know Ive been quiet life has been crazy. Im resting 100% for near two weeks and eating for this meet and record deadlift attempt. Going well I am chomping at the bit and ready to GO. I have gained 9 lbs this week in bloat so just let sunday get here and let me loose.

I am also working hard at our family print business and two HUGE projects to be announced soon that are in the fitness and strength sports realm. Me and some great people are looking to make a huge splash.

Other than that, playing the part of a record holding athlete pretty much three full times jobs and a wife and baby girl. I have had a ton of time to relax LOL Yhea right.

just wanted to give the update Ill throw out something after the meet Sunday

Thanks for reading and for your constant support.

No comments:

Post a Comment