Popular Posts

Friday, December 17, 2010

Chad Aichs DVD Final Review

I will keep it short and simple and use a line I use often and one Chad uses at the end of this 3 hour, 2 DVD set.

"Perfection is likely unattainable, but that doesn't mean I am not going to strive for it on every set and every rep and in everything I do"



Thats what this DVD is all about teaching people what perfection is and how to get that technique. I have some variances from what Chad does here but thats across the board in any coach we learn and borrow and find whats works for us and thiose we work with to get them into the positions we want.

Over all this is a great DVD and I love the huge stress throughout on the importance of form and that yes these moves (squat, bench and deadlift) are inherently simple, but behind the curtain there are all these little things going on and even at the highest level you have one or two ques in your mind at all times while you strive for big weights and perfection and that technique is not something learned in a weekend it's something you work on every singles session as long as you lift.

I really think you all will like this DVD when it comes out,

good work Chad on your first DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment