Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two Great Progress reports from clients

I had to great progress reports come in form clients that I have worked with in person and now at a distance.

First John.

His progress is good but very impressive when you consider the fact we had to not work on of his arms at all due to a jacked up shoulder we had to work around and let heal. No pressing and limited pulling with that arm

He was still able to do the following in 12 weeks

Squat from 285 max to 325 max
DL from 315 max to 365 max
Bodyweight down .4lbs
BF% down 1.2%
LBM up 2.55lbS
Waist down .5 inches
Chest up .5 inches
Shoulders up 2 inches
Thigh down .25 inches
Calf down .5 inches
Upper arm up .25 inches

I've also gotten some major thickness in my back, and veins are popping out in my shins and arms. If it wasn't for the shoulder, I'm sure I'd be doing even better.

Then we have Paul the incredible

This progress was frigging amazing to where I had to call Paul and question him.

we added nearly 85 lbs to his bench in 6 weeks and 10lbs to his deadlift and hit all his year end goals three months early.

OK, so now for the bragging. In week 5 I hit 300 on my bench...for 2! ya baby, 3 months ahead of schedule. in week 4 I hit 405 on my DL and Im repping my squats with 205. I havent tried a max on the squat yet but its no doubt up. I cant hit 15 chins yet but I hit an easy 10 strict ones and usually do my 10 sets x 5 reps now instead of 3.

My weight was 195lb, loose 36" pants, 15 1/2" arms, 48" chest. I dont really care about my weight but use it as just a barometer, however I am now 205lbs, loose 34" pants, 17" arms and 50" chest...and I feel great! Stronger than I've ever been. Oh ya, lost 2.5% more body fat. Down to 15%. This is way beyond my expectations and making me hungry for more. :)

UM are you getting that? waist down 2 inches and weight up ten lbs. Up wards of 100lbs added to big lifts in 6 weeks, inch and a half on his arms, Bodyfat % down 2.5% despite his weight going up. and no Paul is not 18 years old, he's in his 40's.


However, with all that said the best thing is..my wife. She really noticed and it turns her on! I decide one day to help her go grocery shopping before Thanksgiving, as were moving along through the grocery store, i'm pushing the cart up ahead of her (you know, trying to speed things up) and she comes up behind me and says, "Wow". Im like, "what"? she says, "man, you should see your back when your pushing that cart, you have muscles popping out all over. That's worth the price of admission right there as far as Im concerned. After 22 years, not much gets her going that I don't already know about. :) This does.

So, you want to throw caution to the wind and eat like theres no tomorrow for thanksgiving with out feeling guilty? I did. I did an A session the day before, ate like a starving Somali on Thanksgiving, did a B session the day after and lost a freaking pound. Nice.



Great work Guys and thanks for the progress reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment