Popular Posts

Monday, December 20, 2010

Friday and sat training getting ready for the deload and coast

Friday

I did speed squats
nothing fancy just working the squat vs bands to pretty much parallel

worked up to 405 x 2 x 8
started to hurt less and less as it went on

then speed pulls 3 inches from ground 585 x 1 x 8 vs quaded minis.

I alternated sumo and conventional none of them felt great but not horrible

some abs and hyper extensions


Saturday
just decided to push the strict press again

worked up to another new PR 280lbs thats not bad if I am able to keep this up in 280 weeks I will be strict pressing 1000lbs LOL

did a few pull ups but my elbows were light up so stopped thats after about 5 sets of 5

thats except some stretching.

I was doing some stretching and massage at home as well and has really aided the knee aches.

Adding a picture just to see how much adding this image spikes the page views when I post this on facebook. I know all your dirty bastards will follow the link to view the page when you see the thumbnail.


No comments:

Post a Comment