Popular Posts

Friday, December 17, 2010

Chad Aichs New DVD coming up

I'm reviewing it now and will have more thoughts later but for now....

Just a few minutes into it I'm loving his stress on form and technique. That's actually what the whole first DVD is about, not making you strong but technique, technique, technique, and some stretching thats will aid that technique and let your body reach the right positions.

That Strength is good alone, technique is good alone, but neither are great stand alone, Put them together and now you got something.

I firmly beleive this and it is what has gotten me as far as I have, Just hours and hours and days of technique work and its what has lead to people telling me more than once after a big deadlift. "you just lifted more then your physically capable" and its true. I couldn't lift the loads I have unless I fine tuned and continued to fine tune exactly what I needed to technique wise and get in the correct positions for me to be my most efficient.

2 comments:

  1. Normally I would say about two weeks but due to the holidays coming next week. I would say three weeks is a safe bet.

    ReplyDelete