Popular Posts

Thursday, February 18, 2010

This week after the meet.

Didnt do much went in the gym and did some DB presses and rows light just get something in I will throw today and tomorrow to start ton get ready for my first full highland games in a week and a half.
__________________

**************
Just getting rolling slow getting ready for training to kick in in a week and a half.

Threw weight over bar x a lot.

Squat to box 315 x 10, 10, 10 and 5

Thats it

*******
Oh I forgot to mention it. When I was doing the light DB presses monday I figured Id take the 70 and test out the right vs left arm. The right as suspected is still way behind from the biceps tendon tear and then the shoulder tear. Its further behind then I even thought.

I pressed out the DB's to the point the right couldnt go more then was able to hit another 15 easy reps with the left arm. I guess thats why when I push heavy loads it only feels hard on the right arm LOL. Ill be adding a set or two of Just Right arm DB Pressing on pressing days to try and get this slowly worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment