Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Great trip to WFAC and a bit of training

Anyone who missed the Coaches round table this weekend should be kicking them selves in the ass it was a great weekend of discussion, food hanging out and training.





I did a bit of trainign this weekend, not a lot but got in what was needed.

Friday I got a DL session in not knowing what to expect after a 15 hour car ride was just hoping to get a few singles in the 600lb ranges expecting they would feel heavy.

Well I was wrong.

worked to 585 and that was damn easy

so went for it,
625 x 1 easy
675 x 1 simple
700 x 1 a small stall just above knee but not bad at all best 700 I have hit in the gym.

tyhen a few more in the 500 lb range


thats about it then sunday we went and threw for a few hours as I sweated off the night prior :)

thanks to Rip and everyone for an awesome weekend.

DL Video here

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment