Popular Posts

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wed Training March 3rd 2010

Wed march 3rd 2010

Throw Practice spins
Just worked on the heavy weight spin, and fast foot work. I got markedly better on this in this one session now will have to see if it stuck. I also ordered one of those adjustable weights from legendary strength


Squat, fairly wide to high box (The high box is set to where I have no hip pain from the bones grinding)

Warm ups all x 5 reps =95, 135, 185, 225, 275, 315, 365,
Then

405 x 13, 12, 10

WOW!! That sucked mainly cardio wise and then last set my low back was massively pumped and locked up LOL

Speed squats against black bands
135 + gray x 2 x 5 sets
Easy but there was some hip pain going to depth, just want to try and keep going to depth and up it Very very slow to see if I can get pain free.

Step ups, 13.5” inch box / GM 3 sets 10
60 x 3 sets 10 / 185 x 3 sets 10
Each was pretty do able had to start somewhere very deep GM’s like I used to which man hit my butt hard and then the step ups hard for left leg easy for right but Ill let the weak leg be the limiter, up load next time

Reverse Hyper
3 sets move load up when I Can do 3 sets 10
Up load next time

Abs
Side bends, 3 sets 10

No comments:

Post a Comment