Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fun, joy, passion, love, drive = Living

I agree 100% with this, all if this and have preached much of it myself.

Not hatred but a disbelief in failure. That no matter what faces you you Can and WILL beat it. A message I thankfully learned at a young age fighting for my own life, my own leg and then my ability to walk. It was for me, and for others through adversity that we learn true passion, drive, love, a joy for life and others. As well as how much we really are able to accomplish. You must have fun, a joy for life, belief and a desire of your own in you and what you decide to do. You will, you WILL them make it happen, Though you have to want it first, it doesn't matter how much others want it. This cannot be contrived but must be a true feeling, from deep inside you that is a solid as granite and one you don't question, You must chose them and then not falter, belief strong enough that's like Will states you will die for it. If you want it bad enough, have the self driven desire you will make it happen. Like Will eludes to as well in doing so, being self driven you do give to others. I'm a firm believer in those who are truly more self centered then most and have self drive and self love from that give back more to others then those that simply try and give to others.

Listen to this

No comments:

Post a Comment