Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

two short sessions

Since last thursday aside form the stuff in Utah this is what I have done yesterday and today

then today just easing back into it some blood flow and resting kind of for the highlander this weekend. Ill do farmers and log tomorrow i think

DB press
30 x 10
70 x 10 x 4 sets

one arm cable row
50 x 10
80 x 10 x 4 sets

swings
KB x 10 each arm
56lb weight x 10 each arm

56lb Weight Over bar

3 reps x 4 sets some were good I should have been practicing this more 12 Ill get again but I want at least 13 this time

Just farmers today Ill do log tomorrow, I have a few guys from a local crossfit coming who want to try the events prior the the highlander.

been long time since I did farmers over 18 months wasnt sure how this would go

135 each x a lot
225 each x some
250 each x 50
250 each x 100 feet turn at 50 feet

This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Once I got going again at it. I think I can get close to 200 feet with three turns Saturday didn't want to push it today and rip the skin off my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment