Popular Posts

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Squat Day April 28th





Squat day April 28 2010

Throws, Heavy weight Spinning practice few minutes
Finally a but better I need to stay patient and not rush the spins that was my problem. Rush it and the 56 lb weight jerks back Constant tension on the weight.

Squat fairly wide to --” box 5 x 3 protocol
490 x 3 x 5 (+10lbs from last week)
Didn’t take any bonuses these were solid but just wasn’t a good call today. Tired playing with going a bit lower later just stretching and lightly testing the degenerative hip, tightness and pain but not bad wouldn’t want to go heavy just annoying partial squatting have to stay mature and not further injure myself

Drop sets squat strip weight and go
405 x 10 out of gas
315 x 6, 4 (had to stop got a horrid headache took a short break few minutes and hit the other 4
225 x 10

Ill progress and move up higher when I can do this without feeling to zapped work on my strength endurance

Then to depth to see what hip does
155 x 2 sets stretches

Step ups Left leg, 16” inch box
3 sets

Reverse Hyper
3 sets move load up when I Can do 3 sets 10
230lbs x 3 sets 10

Abs x 3 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment