Popular Posts

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Nov 27th 2009

Squat

Squat is pissing me off the bench I can handle despite a rotator cuff injury I have bounced back well and hit a nice PR in a meet and am making progress. The squat damn thing is UP and down for year and all dependent on knee and hip health from the way my hip is duct tapped and bailing wired together. I was making great progress hit some all times Prs and shit got to hurting and its like ive taken 15 steps back but Ill keep chipping away and I will figure this out and will be squatting in the 600’s raw.

Thinking of getting an MRI of the left hip structure soon to finally see just what kind of things we have in there. It should be interesting from looking at my xrays of when I was a lil tike they were pretty neat and patch work. All these lil bones taped and wired together and all the extra non human looking bone structure that formed LOL

Im upping it 5-10 lbs a week and will do what it takes to get a meet PR come February. May not get the 1700 I was hoping for unless I have to wear wraps which give me a LOT due to taking pain away but we will see. Id rather go without if I can

Squat
145 x 5 x 2
235 x 2 x 2
325 x 2 x 2
415 x 1
435 x 1
455 x 1 465 x 1
475 x 1
485 x 1
405 x 2

SSB supported squat
445 x 5
515 x 4
565 x 2
445 x 5 no wraps

These feel safe and helpful ill stick to them and at least do a set or two each week

Left leg set ups
3 sets

Abs 3 sets

that’s it.


No comments:

Post a Comment