Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Training wed 9.9.09

DL day

Backing off a bit today just working to something very heavy as my back has ben fatigued as hell from al the squatting and DL volume and moving. I will then get back to volume on the DL and mainly squat concentration. I want o stick to this. Id rather lose 10-20lbs on my DL in the short term to bring my squat up 80-90 lbs in the long term them I will go back to my bread and butter on the DL heavy singles get he hammy healed up and it should come up fats above and beyond even where it was from all the volume and work with slowly adding load to heavy triples. Just have to be patient and keep my eye on the big picture a larger total right now and bringing the weak ass squat and bench up. The DL will come along it always has.


DL Conventional from floor warm up
135 x 5
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 3
495 x 1
585 x 1

Rack Pull Mid shin
585 x 1
635 x 1
675 x 1
695 x 1 that was hard way below a PR but Il live read above. This is also a hard spot for me the start from
Last recorded PR was 745 but I am pretty sure Ive done more and missed marking it down


Speed Wombat DL
405 x 1 x 10
Did a rep on the minute for 10 minutes

Despite eating like a horse my weight was down as well

Evening training, Nope just spent time coaching and moving stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment