Popular Posts

Friday, September 25, 2009

OK so heading to the olympia, posterior chain still shot from the eccentric DL's so wanted soemthing mindless and quick so I rolled the Die that Troy is using and I came up with #1 the opposite of what he got I had to do the descending ladder. I was persuaded to not use 405 which would be 70% for me and go for 365 due to being beat up still from wednesday and not used to this stuff. In hind sight glad I did in this case. I know I could have gotten the 405 but it would have sucked BIG.

these werent my deepest by any means but I think they were mostly parallel hard to tell from the angle. I really dont care I got he work in and cant feel my legs should make for a wonderful car ride. I think ill do this once a month or so roll the dice and mix it in with my triples at high load.

warm up to 405
365 x 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

the last 4 sets sucked I had no pop left but could do then it was just getting them done at that point. the hardest part was getting my HR back down and breath back LOL

Paul kicked ass as well and got a big 40lb PR

No comments:

Post a Comment