Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DL Day Dec 1st 2009

I had a revelation. Food + sleep makes Phil Strong

135 x 3
225 x 3
315 x 2
405 x 1
495 x 1
585 x 1
615 x 1
Messing around a bit with form still round back but a bit lower arse sitting back more. I think I likes it but need to move the bar just a touch more away from me to start

Rack Below Knee
585 x 1
675 x 3 x 5 up 20 lbs from last time
Oops miss loaded I was meaning to use 665 which I did but then I used the 5lb each collars none the less I smoked these then earned some heavier singles

735 x 1
755 x 1 smoked it, thought about calling it but I wanted one more to bad
775 x 1 got it hard pull but I struck While the iron was hot

Left leg step ups
Abs
Reverse hyper
3 sets

that’s it good day, more food and rest.


2 comments:

  1. I found this site when researching about a hurting lower bicep--but I'm confused...are you the same person that's in the art site you have listed on the right?? I really enjoyed the oils...never have any time to do art myself lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers,

    Yes thats me on the right. I also have a masters degree in oil painting from American U. I havent had to much time the last year and half to put to my art I have done some but very minimally due to work and the long hours.

    Ill get back to it though. Ive only done works for a few shows I was in the past 2 years.

    ReplyDelete