Popular Posts

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dec 19th 09 squatting

Dec 19th
Squat
Bar x 5
135 x 5
185 x 3
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 2 x 2 add wraps on second set
405 x 2
455 x 1
495 x 1
525 x 1

Bottoms up and playing with stances to find something with minimal pain
A lot x only up t 315

Well?? Hmmm? looks the squatting pain and what I kind of expected and for the time being I may be a push pullers as I may not be able to squat the loads I expect of myself without causing major pain in the hip due to the bones and how I am now constructed after being glues and taped back together.

I think I pin pointed when this happened as well I was squatting 550 like nothing like it was everyday and had hit 575 then I added in some extra rep work at the end was going over and using the same loads Troy was squatting for the day and dive bombing in the bottom trying to slowly add mobility and stretch things out, due to how my bones are constructed NOT a good idea I was essentially hammering bones on one another in the bottom, it was good for a week or two then I instantly went from squatting 525 raw no wrpas on any given day and then heavier to 405 being hard and painful, Jay thinks in may be I badly bruised bone or jacked my labrum up.

The reason I was doing it is again squatting is never not painful to me when brought to parallel. Its not hard or doesn’t feel heavy it just hurts like a mother!!! So was hoping by adding a bit of mobility to the hip to take away that pain, in hind sight bad idea and that smaller then now pain while still painful pain may be the best I can hope for with my bone structure.

The hard thing is you cant look at other people or a text book for me. I am not like pretty much any other living person in how I am constructed so it’s a matter of rewriting my own text book, but I guess that’s half the fun I have to finding my and blazing my own path.

We did Craig's the test. We're looking at 45 degrees of retroversion. The head of the femur almost points backwards, where as a regular person points sideways. This is why all the binding and why I hit a wall just about parallel. Its not soft tissue getting tight its what it feels like and bones hitting one another.

I will not stop squatting and already squatted 525lb yesterday. I will for a while be trying top figure a new stance and way I possibly may be able to squat as well as trying to strengthen the left leg which cannot on its own lift my body weight up two stairs when the leg is at a parallel angle, meaning I am squatting 500lb + on nearly one leg.

so for the time being goals have shifted to getting the squat figured out, getting the left leg and hip pain free so I dont lose sleep, getting them stronger so they can at least lift my own body. ... See More

during that continue pushing the deadlift to reach the 800lb mark I want, getting the bench back up and competing, though likely badly LOL, in my first highland games

I aint stopping by any means and still want a 1900lb raw total if I can find a way to squat but I have to find a way my not by any means normal pelvic and hip structure will accept it with only major amounts of pain and not excessive LOL while doing so I will squat loads I am able easy and pain free 400lbs or so for sets and reps controlled what ever doesnt make me cringe and push everything else. try and fix the other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment