Popular Posts

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mondy Training

May 24th
Monday


Throw squat
155 x 2 x 5
Just concentrate on turning foot to engage hip

KB Throw Drill
Same thing kept doing them between bench and row sets
24kg KB x 2 x 8 sets

Bench
Worked up to 355 and damn it was easy, best 355 in a long while no shoulder issues

Bench Eccentrics
400 x 1 x 5 sets
I have never given time to eccentrics. I am going to give 4 weeks to them and see what happens I can’t get weaker, Im hoping the shoulder stability will come back and add some tricep strength and I need to get back to a 405 bench

Cable Row 90 x 10 x 8 sets each hand
Needed something that would give my grip a break my forearms are smoked

BB rotation work
135 x 10 x 2 sets


OH Snatch Grip Holds
135 x 2 sets for 1 minute
Only made it 45 seconds on second set
Man that should be easy but its harder then you would think to hold a load in the grip for a full 60 seconds.

All In all an OK day, I did some more DLing and Oly lifts sat and Sunday at the seminar but all in all I’m feeling OK just a bit sore everywhere. Mixing it up for a while is helping

No comments:

Post a Comment