Popular Posts

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy mothers Day, I will always miss you mom.

Almost five years have passed, Man it seems like yesterday. Though your gone from this earth you will never be out of my mind and heart. I miss you more than words can express still think of you every day, but above all I cherish every single year, month, day and minute we were able to share. Good moments, bad moments, and everything in between. You know the real things we shared, no one can take those from me and that what I have to keep me going, knowing that those are mine.

Man those last few years were a ride mom and we made a hell of a run at it and kicked some ass. They were the hardest and the best times of my life. I learned more in a week during that time then the rest of my life combined.

Here's to the memories and the constant struggle to NOT dwell on losing you but to celebrate the times we did have, the things we got to share, and the fact I was lucky enough to have been born to, raised by, and loved by and close to you mom.

Love Phil

And to everyone else out there GO tell, see, call or what ever it takes to get in touch with any and everyone you love but especially your mother on mothers day. Life is short enjoy the ride, cherish every second you have with those you love, and damn it live life, grab those reigns hang on and let er rip, life is to short to just exist.

2 comments:

  1. What a great post dedicated to your mom! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) She truely was and is the person who has shaped the most of the values I live life by and my biggest fan and my biggest influence at the same time

    ReplyDelete