Popular Posts

Monday, May 10, 2010

Prescott Highland games

All I can say is it went better than it should. I hit PR's and I guess enough to win the B class and move up to A class. Parts of me knows I am not ready the other larger part of me is glad I am in the A class now. Its time to get serious with this sport.

I won on pretty much nothing but shit form and high strength, that wont work in the A class even if I am stronger then most guys. I need to get technical and explosive.

Highlights of the day breaking well over the 30' mark with braemar and getting 79'11" with the heavy hammer for a BIG 12'6" PR, that and I did better with the Caber

Low lights I suck with the weights and had a shit day at an event I should be good at weight over bar

In the end I won over my training partner by 1 point against a not stacked B class but a B class none the less. Time to get to work

No comments:

Post a Comment