Popular Posts

Monday, May 17, 2010

Squat, Bench, and Yoke

Monday
My forearms are tight and whole back side of me pretty damn fatigued

Throw squat
135 x 2 x 5

Bench
Worked up to 355 no hand off went OK for as tired and beat up as I am from digging, framing and pouring concrete all weekend


Foam Bench
340x 3 x 5 sets
These went better

DB Row 70 x 3, 90 x 3, 130 x 3 x 3
Dead hang and explode

BB rotation work
135 x 5 each side
185 x 3 each side x 4 sets

Chain Yoke
245 x 200 feet x 2 sets
Been a long time so just starting light on this and going distance

All in all good punch clock training session I was OK with the bench for as tore up as my arms and sore as my right shoulder is. Its going to be this way for a bit while I build this damn pond the pergola

Onward and upward

Just ordered some more bulk whey, for those who havent tried it you should do yourself a favor and try at least the samples you can get for $2 go here


No comments:

Post a Comment