Popular Posts

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Weights, squats and presses



Weight for distance practice (5 cast, 5 spins, 5 throws)
28lb weight
Mainly trying to get the correct cast I cast it to high and working on the spin, the proper footwork inside the trig. I got much better now I need to just get 10,000 reps in to make it permanent so I don’t have top think about it

Speed bench / RE bench alt OH press speed and RE
Bar, 95, 135, 185, 225, 275 x 3 x 3 Minimal rest 60 seconds or so
Close grip 185 x 18
Wow I suck at close grip. I can get the same reps with 90lb moe on the bar in my competition grip. I am going to stick with these and try and raise it

Box Squat and step up Concentrate on explosion
135, 225, 315, 405 x 3
490 x 2 x 2
I was working on a pause on the box then explosion. The plan was to progress and do 5 sets of 3 at 490 it just wasn’t happening today. That hamstring tweak from the games hurt on the heavy set and I would have popped something had I pushed it I stopped there and will try again next week

• Set of left leg step ups between sets

Reverse hyper
180 x 10 x 3 sets
Just some blood flow

OH Carries 100 feet
135 x 100ft x 2 sets
Started light but these were great today. Man really stretched the back and hams out to keep the bar up over your ears and the shoulder stability

No comments:

Post a Comment