Popular Posts

Friday, July 9, 2010

DL day!!!



DLing a day early

It was destined to be shitty. I haven’t been sleeping well, I have a knot in my left erector that was stopping me from wedging right so my start which is normally fast was slow as molasses, its hot as the sun and now humid here in Phoenix, and my hands are like hamburger from all the throwing. Oh and 1 less day rest as I’m going to be helping a friend move tomorrow so I pushed DLING to today.

OH and then most of all just stepped on the scale and the first time in god knows how long the scale read under 250 shit! 6 weeks ago I weighed 275!!! I got to get rehydrated rested and eat. I think its mainly time to take a break

So I had to just punch the clock find a way not to think and just get the work in

So I warmed up, then put 610 on the bar threw a Slayer CD in and I pulled one single at the start of every new song. So no time for thinking just pull, rest, pull, rest……..

Did ten shit ass slow singles in about 28 minutes but I got the work done nothing ground breaking but got the work in

Slayer DL Protocol
610 x 1 x 10 at start of each song

No comments:

Post a Comment