Popular Posts

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday throwing

It was a good day, nothing ground breaking for most any of us but got some work in. It was hot as hell and we packed a full games into 2 hours which of course made the numbers a bit skewed as there was little rest.

Braemar=
working on new form a bit nothing great but i can see big things to come

open stone
decided its time tyo learn to spin i got 4 months to learn it. For day one it went ok and had one good toss.

heavy weight
my lowered body weight is still killing me a bit on this BUT the new form tweaks I started are coming along, they are feeling a bit better each time.

Light weight
same as above these are feeling good and in just a few short sessions I'm knocking on the door of 60' throws I just got to put things together get lots of reps in

heavy Hammer
at this point shit was starting to feel heavy and hot. I just wasnt putting it together today I was getting off balance. slowed things down and had to OK throws about 80'

light hammer
same as above just decided to work form LONG and tall the throw that felt like i put nothing on went the furthest. I need to be patient and just not try and muscle it until I have the form 100% and Ill be in the 110 range and more

BIG ass caber
20'2" 100 lbs.
My pick has gotten good. I need to get it through my head I can pick and just start charging now. three tires and I had a few close ones. Ill turn this stick soon this was my first time with this stick or any stick this big.

then off to eat wings and rehydrate with some lager.

No comments:

Post a Comment