Popular Posts

Monday, July 26, 2010

Quick DL session

get in get out 60 minutes, for as tired as I was it went OK

Deadlift 15 minute warm up
245 x 1 x 4
335 x 1
425 x 1
515 x 1
565 x 1
605 x 1 nice and easy much better than I thought it would be but about how it should be
I think for a while anything off the floor im going to stick to 600 lb range for a while and put time into getting explosive mix in some heavy ass rack pulls here and there. This is going to be a big change for me Ive been pushing My DL for years getting it in the 725-750 range I don't want to lose much.

Clean pulls
315 x 2 x 5 sets
365 x 2 x 5 sets
(did these as my elbow and shoulder have been bugging me didnt want to aggravate it more just working on explosion.

1 arm deadlift (with a loading pin I was elevates off the floor 14 inches)
110 x 2 each arm
210 x 5 each arm
I started conservative. these started hard as I haven't done them in a long time but got very easy. My best years ago when I was in a cast with a blown biceps tendons was over 400 somewhere Ill push this up slow.

rotational sand bag throw.
8 throws each side

few KB swings

thats it in and out

No comments:

Post a Comment