Popular Posts

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Great webinar Info

My good friend and lift for Hope Supporter Mike T Nelson just put out some great new info in the form of three new webinars loaded with great info on new research. Check them out

Mike is a stand up guy that has been a big help to me in the past and I have no reservations recommending his work. He also stands behind his work and offers a money back guarantee for 60 days.

the webinars cover the following

I. Sports Supplement Review: The Good, The Worthless and the Possible
II. Metabolic Flexibility: Burn that Fat!
III. The Neurology of Movement: How learn and teach new exercises faster than ever before

Click here to check out more info on them Ill be listening to them on our drive to our seminar in Cali and giving my take on them next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment