Popular Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear Phil help my womanly whoas of a wanning 6 pack

Dear Phil Please help! I'm from the Uk and since i was 8 or 9 years old, i have had a slim build with a six pack i have kept very easily. I would eat dozens of pizza's and junk and not affect it a bit. However, now i am growing older now, i've noticed i have now got an increasing layer of fat on my stomach, slowly dulling the shape of that particular muscle. Which means a lot to me, and my girlfriend who says she will leave me if I lose my 6 pack. I eat just the same but simply haven't had enough time for sport or training because it's a very busy time for me with work. I am landing new jobs and promotions that have lead me to a great secure income and living. I am at a loss not much has changed but I am losing my beloved 6 pack and with it soon my beautiful 6 pack loving girl, What can I do.
Thanks!
Dan


UM, ah wow!! wear do I start??

You eat the same.. but you no longer play sports or train and your at a loss why your gaining body fat???? Hmmm?? that is a mystery to me as well. I would have you write down what you used to do to maintain it, then write down what your doing now. THEN juts take a look at the two lists try and maybe see if something is missing from the old schedule and the new schedule. I'm betting in that missing element you will find your answer as to why your gaining body fat.

Second congrats!!!

Your growing up and turning into a man and will maybe soon realize a six pack doesn't really mean a damn thing in the real world. I've never seen a six pack win a race, win a fight, win a Nobel peace prize or pick up a big weight. Honestly I have never seen one do anything impressive in all my life except sit there and look pretty, have you?? They are something that's attainable, but not needed in any real way, and in all honesty the desire to maintain one year round can actually be a hindrance to many Many goals.

I should mention. I have nothing against six pack abzzzzz. Ive had them and will likely again and know plenty of great people who do have them. However they have them mainly not by trying to get them, but as a default of their other actions. Such as a weight classed fighter who gets fast strong and powerful yet has to drop weight to fit in his class. He by very default of his need to be light and have the ability to kick ass carries a lot of muscle and then low body fat. But his abs don't win the fight.

get the picture. They are IMO a default happening of much greater aspirations.

As for your question what can you do?? I feel you have two options as a 6 pack is just all about low body fat and nothing more, that's it.

#1 You can accept your growing older and your childhood metabolism is slowing. You'll need to change your eating habits, eat better food and a bit less calories to make up for the large drop in activity and do what you can to get some at LEAST resistance training in to hold onto your lean muscle tissue. Then, drop the shallow bitch and find another one that actually has some kind of gray matter in that melon like structure on top of her shoulders. One that has an appreciation for greater things in life that you or others can give aside from a pretty six pack.


#2 Quit your job. Go back to the old you live as if your a child and have all the time in the world for sports training etc. You'll lose some life security, maturity and such and still in time as years go by have to learn to change your crap diet as you age but for the time being you'll maintain that blessed six pack, just don't expect to get to darn much smarter, stronger, or less shallow. OH but id still drop the shallow bitch and find another one that actually has some kind of gray matter in that melon like structure on top of her shoulders. One that has an appreciation for greater things in life that you or others can give aside from a pretty six pack.
Even just eating better food choices could help and lower calorie intake raise.

Good luck and be sure to post some sweet ass picks of that 6 pack and the hottie that loves them so much.,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment