Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'mmmmm BAAAaaaCk

I'm back and I'm married and rested.

12 days off except some very very might lifting one day.

I am proud to say I coached Geno in vegas and he hit several Personal and world records and won the worlds in the 100% RAW division in the 308 class. Great job Geno!! that was a bad ass deadlift

Also Andy lLaird another athlete I have trained hit a BIG DL pr of 450+ in the 60-65 age class as a 189er woo hoo Andy.

I'm back and will be training again I'm healed refreshed and ready to roll

today went and threw light weight for a half hour. Ill go to the gym tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Was starting to wonder what had happen to you. look forward to the updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. yhea its just been super crazy so I took a nice deload which was much needed anyway.

    I'm back at it now :)

    ReplyDelete