Popular Posts

Monday, November 29, 2010

Deficit deadlifts

Glute Bridges by a LOT
one leg two leg cross legged and other wise while Jesse pointed at me and laughed and called me a sissy and inflexible. had my back already getting pumped some came into Dls not feeling 100% but its work I need bad

Deficit DL's
135 x 5
225 x 3
315 x 1
405 x 1
495 x 1
585 x 1
635 x 1
675 x 1 Jeese stopped calling me names after I lifted this which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside
700 x 1 has to be some kind of PR
560 x 5

I was very happy with this as I had no idea what to expect the way i was feeling and since its been so damn long since I did heavy deficit pulls, like several years.

KB swings
3 sets x 1 minute
1 set x 30 seconds

cooked, back locked on right erector due to the pump.

Back extensions
just left leg by a couple sets

had to stop and ice my back with 3 ponds of Alaskan salmon out of the freezer for 30 minutes

then a few lest of left leg reverse hypers

and few sets x some of abzzz and called it a day

good day

should have videos in a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment