Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Aug 5th 2009 Training

Aug 5th

DL training
Using straps today in rack to let hands heal up from three weeks of getting shredded

I am cooked like a country goose, saturday was def. my peak before the valley right on schedule for me three hard weeks heavy weight felt light then plummet things that should be easy to re are max effort. you just have to be smart know your body and take what you got.


























DL (wombat) from floor (practice and warm up)
Slowly working on practice at 85% or so and slowly build from that over the long term on rack pull days
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 2
495 x 1 x 2 SLOW
605 x 1 (10 lb Jump) Just way heavy felt like 100% not 85% weight felt light in my hands but he effort felt like maximal if that makes sense so didn’t take the second DL and just got the rack work in
.

DL rack pulls from top of knee wombat style
585 x 1
675 x 1
725 x 1
765 x 1
825 x 1

Snatch grip SLDL
440 x 5 felt heavy
315 x 5 x 2 sets just got the easy work in


Clean pulls 315 x 5 x 3 sets

Step ups just left leg 3 sets

Ball Crunch 3 sets

That’s it I think I may also start raining alone Wednesday morns and just camera work and coaching Wednesday nights I am so much better in the mornings then the evening. We will see

I am going to go one more week of taking what I can on stuff work hard for that day and then go to a deload and start back on my 4 hard weeks and then deload schedule. Prior to a meet I will definitely go back to two hard weeks and then a cruise opener week and a deload to get that peak at the meet. That is what work for me three ball buster weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment