Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Visit to the Raw Dairy.

I finally jumped in the car with Charles, Jules and our client Andy and made the 10 block drive to the dairy down the road that sells Raw milk.













I was on a mission to see if the owner would let me give him like $5 for all I can drink and just suckle up to the cow of my choice and get a nice post workout farm fresh post training shake :)

He took it rather well, and while I couldn't do it his trip he did let me pet one of his bulls and I have no doubt with some buttering up over then next few months I may just be able to talk him into letting me try my milk as natural as it gets, right from the source.


























I wasnt about to milk that thing :)

We didn't leave empty handed and got several dozen farm fresh free range eggs, as well as a gallon of Raw Organic Milk.

















this stuff taste great and you have to love when you milk comes with an injurious warning.

2 comments:

  1. I've been drinking raw milk from my local grocery store and have never had a bad experience. Good stuff. Wish I was as close to the source as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yhea great stuff just VERY pricey even directly from the dairy. But he eggs are dirt cheap for free range $2 a dozen

    ReplyDelete