Popular Posts

Monday, August 17, 2009

Trainign 8/1709

August 17th

Bench Day

I felt OK coming in but stuff went south. I was having one of those days my right upper trap was being over active and wouldn’t take no for an answer I could get retracted but no depressed and that led to the first pain in along while in the shoulder so I stopped the floor presses and went to the bench for some very high pin pressed and got the scaps depressed.

Looking back I don’t know it may be the floor pressing that I was doing that caused a prob when I had to unrack them my self I shrug up and its hard to get the depressed ( read NOT good!) Last week with a hand off it was fine and when I got to the bench aside from being burnt from the work I did it was OK.

Other note everything felt heavy I am ready for the down week. And test then get back on a roll. I have strung together some great weeks of training. This wont be an optimal test as I didn’t really ramp up for it in all the lift but it will be interesting to see what’s up and I am sufficiently beat up and deserving of a rest.

Other notes I am still weak as a kitten in the top end and when I don’t have that its evident how much of a chest bencher I am.

1A.1) Floor Press w 60lbs chains
Bar x 20
95 x 10
135 x 5
185 x 3
225 x 1
275 x 1
315 x 1
335 x 1 x 3 sets called it there slow, shoulder up and a tiny spot of pain so stopped

1A.2) Foam Roller Floor Press w 60lbs chains
315 x 3
335 x 3 stopped just didn’t feel right


1B) DB Chest Supported Rows
70 x 10 x 2
110 x 5 x 10 sets

2A) close grip pin press 3 sets work on getting set up
2B) EZ bar curls
2C) Side bends Heavy 3 sets



DB Press
110, the 50 x 2 sets of 20
Band pull aparts 3 sets
Band curls high rep 3 sets
Ball sit ups 3 sets

No comments:

Post a Comment