Popular Posts

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Training 9/22/09

August 22nd

Squat day

Just going to an opener then do well what ever

Squat
Bar x a lot
135 x 5 x 2
225 x 3
315 x 3
405 x 2
455 x 1
495 x 1 Man I sunk that one deep.
525 x 1
Man these were very hard today I am shot but I got them in. I think it was mainly the mind set I was in the deload.

Polish get up
80kg

Troy Press LOL
1 set of 3

Tire flips
Down the block and back

My whole body aches everywhere. I think its fibromyalgia :)

I was just in my own head today, went up to the 525 no wraps and was thinking just about my knee's and hips searching for pain which makes me lift wrong, out of form, instead of just concentrating on big chest, ass back and my knees and hips go where they should. Ill get it worked out, no knee pain but I'm still going to lift at least half the time in wraps as my knees feel better then they have in years. I have to pick my battles, the right one is about shot. I have to try and get as many miles out of it as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Man you get into it! This is great to read. I just started a blog this weekend. I will pick up some tips from your workouts. I compete in powerlifting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MrPure-

    Thanks bud glad you get soemthing out of it, Ill check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete