Popular Posts

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mock Meet 8/29/09

Well today went good I did what I wanted mostly and thats start to bring my weak ass squat up. Got 570lbs, bailed on the 715 DL my hamstring tie in felt like it was going to rip after I got it off the floor so I figured live to fight another day If it was a meet Id have fought against it.

squat
525 x 1
555 x 1 (10lb PR)
570 x 1 (25lb PR)

Bench
365 x1 easy
405 x I will cal it amiss I maybe could have ground it out Nico touched it light I stalled hard time to attack the bench now

DL
660 x 1 easy
715 x abort read above
675 conventional just for shits and giggles ( I should have pulled conventional today and went for a PR with the Ham the way it felt)

Im a bit pissed as thats the first DL I missed in a year and a half but no doubt Ill get 715 or more with a lil dedication body weight and geting that hammy healed

its all good, Im very happy with this all in all the squat went up and at a lower body weight and those arent bad numbers for doing it all in two hours

Back to work Monday

Kim Kicked ASSSS!!!!!!!! got PR's across the board

Justin got a squat and DL PR

Nico BIG post surgery becn and DL PR!

Kendi hit 200 DL
great day all around

Congrats!!!everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment