Popular Posts

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Training Saturday August 1st

August 1st
Squat
Using wraps loose still to ease knees, they are still feeling good

Feel good but back still fatigues from Wednesday DL marathon, just making a 5 lb jump in the squats and see how that’s goes.

Had a great crew at the BNB, Charles, Troy Paradiso, Andy Laird, John Godina, Dan (the House) Taylor, Carl Lanore, and Myself made for a great atmosphere

Squat
Bar x some
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 3 x 2
405 x 3 add wraps and belt
455 x 1
495 x
530 x 1 x 5 easy
545 x 1.2 LOL

Warm ups went great and work sets felt light, set two I push to fast with the strong/good leg and got shifted to the mangles leg and had to stall for a minute but it wasn’t hard just an adjustment. Depth looking at the videos was about RIGHT on not sunk like last week but have no doubt I could have I just need to make a mental note go a touch deeper I usually review a lift as I am doing them on vid but they felt great so I didn’t and was busytwith everyone else as well

I went for a545 reward set after smoking my 530’s and well smoked the first one easy went for an unplanned two and just thought to much let it get just out in front technical error and couldn’t save it. I Have no doubt without hat hiccup I would have smoked it. Should have just stopped stuck to my singles and went for one a bit higher. Next time great session

Squat ( no wraps no belt)
345 x 5 x 3sets
Just a10 lb jump

GM’s
1 sets



High step ups just left leg
1 set

Skipped some of the assistance stuff I was hungry and had a good day

I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment