Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

July 29th Training

July 29th

DL training. in the rack again but lower Mid Shin I haven’t done these in a long time. I got to keep rolling

Notes from training: Not feeling particularly strong today, but feel OK just not like I can move a house. I am soooo not as good training at night but thats why I moved Dling to the evening

DL (wombat) from floor (practice)
135 x 5
225 x 5
315 x 3
405 x 2
495 x 1 x 2
585 x 2 x 2
The early sets went better. I was able to fire the hips better at a bit higher load, and some what at the 585. Just not here yet. This style is SO slow off the floor but hen it fly’s just the opposite of my conventional pull that Flies then gets hard.

DL rack pulls from mid shin wombat
585 x 1
675 x 1
725 x 1
Hands are now hamburger LOL that’s was all I had today not a PR at all but that’s OK its what I had today and first time pulling from this level in this style and havent pulled from that level at all in months. it’s a hard spot for me

Conventional rack pull from below knee
635 x 1 Cooked, hands shot

Snatch grip SLDL
425 x 5 x 3 sets
just bumped it 20 lbs from last week

Clean pulls
335 x 5 x 3 sets
Again 20lbs more then last week

Step ups just left leg 3 sets

Ball Crunch 3 sets

Kind of a punch clock workout nothing ground breaking at all but there will add up, just have to keep it going up. I will smoke 715 or more next meet on the DL




No comments:

Post a Comment