Popular Posts

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Training 7/25/09

July 25th 2009
Squat
Using wraps loose again, knees are feeling better then they have in a LONG time and want o keep the healing up. Just taking it slow and getting solid work in,.

Didnt sleep good but feel good today no pain just good

Bar x some
135 x 10
225 x 5
315 x 3 x 2 add wraps on #2
Wow was getting down to a 12 inch box with no pain at all that’s low for me
405 x 3
455 x 1
495 x 2 (second one I shifted out of the groove sat back and almost fell on my butt lol, the weight felt light though
525 x 1 x 5 Nice the first one I paused and made harder then it should be but these went well

Squat ( no wraps to 12 inch box)
335 x 5 x 2 sets

Front Squat to 12 inch box
335 x 5
Just did that for shits and giggles I havent front squatted in along while felt good even after all the other stuff

Reverse hyper
3 sets

High step ups just left leg
3 sets

Good day all in all and fun training environment all around I am very pleased at my healing progress

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Looks like a great gym day. Phil, your obviously figuring out the knee wraps. :)

    Troy, you rock...for a deigo, guinea wap street pigeon. :) Oh wait, I married one of those.

    Very motivating boys!!!

    ReplyDelete