Popular Posts

Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th 2009 Training

Squat training

I started trying to get the glute and ham loose an hour before every one showed up lots and lots of body weight squats and such I felt good just the glute and ham soreness

So Lots of body weight stuff

Squats
Bar x 5 x 3sets
135 x 5 x 2sets
225 x 3 x 3 sets
315 x 3 x 2 sets
405 x 1 x 3 sets
455 x 1
495 x 1 x 4 sets these were OK

-everything was feeling heavy prob due to the hard DL day and that glute needs to get loosened up and heal I stayed there and just dropped downs to work on depth and speed I need to get speed back now that the knees feel better that’s what it stopping me from getting up near 600 and then above but I took what I had today and worked hard cant complain

Also trying to get stance a bit wider which makes me have problems hitting depth I can only go so wide the bones bind in the left leg that’s reconstructed but if a can even get a few inches wider it will help if I can get the hip to cooperate it will take time.

Speed squats with tendo
385 x 1 x 6 reps

Squats
315 x5 x 5
Trying to get the left leg to fire more and get fast in the bottom hit the depth

Just lots of squatting today

Reverse hyper with just left leg
5 sets

Ball sit ups
3 sets

An OK day for me an some great training by Kim "The Polish Express", Cowboy Gene, and Troy "The Fiery Canolli", happy independence day all

No comments:

Post a Comment