Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1 2009 Training

Deadlift Day

I am not feeling great right glute is very sore liked knotted up you can se it makes me raise at the hip from pain to lay off the glute and use my hams and back in stead, plane was to go up to 630 fast and hit singles, well I got her but Everything was a struggle and very slow today all things considered it was a productive training session. I worked hard

Squat warm up
Bar x 10
135 x 5 x 2sets
225 x 5 x 2 sets

I tested anew preworkout supplement today, BAD!!!! Idea, I was shaky, cold sweats, not calm and focused stomach not stabile all that and add the fact I already felt slow and a bit beat up. Some others may like that not Me.


Deadlift
225 x 2
315 x 1 x 3
405 x1 x 2
495 x1
585 x 1 x 3 sets
630 x 1 x 5 sets

These were nearly SLDL’d but I got the work in

Step ups just left leg,
3 sets

My glute hurts, it’s a hell of a knot. Not like an injury just an ache like knot no sign of injury.
I am much better training in the AM but I am much better at Dling then squatting that’s why I moved squat to my sat morning session and DL here Il stick to that. If I can do these late in the day I can do more in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment