Popular Posts

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Soft Tissue Work July 9th 2009

OUCH!!!!! Jay your a bad bad man!!

I got some sift tissue work done on my legs which have been killing me, specifically my right leg. The knee and glute ham tie in. Jay Bell went to work had me crying and wrenching in pain breaking up fused fascia, and calcium deposits on my meniscus which he ID'd as some of my knee probs as its been torn probably a few times etc..

Man talk about painful but lets hope it helped. I cant expect a total miracle in one session, I am sure I need more and I need to start hitting things with some deep tissue work even daily and likely some mobility work on the left leg. Jay is going to chew some people brains on nerve damage and activation to see what I can possibly do for the left leg to wake it up.

Thanks Jay, if anyone needs some work done, has questions etc, I cant recommend him or Patrick Ward enough both are great young starts in the fields of soft tissue work.

1 comment:

  1. What about using one of those foam roller dealies daily? I'm far too lazy to ever do it, but I've heard good things from a bunch of good athletes.

    ReplyDelete