Popular Posts

Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6th 2009 Training

International Bench day

1A) Bench
Bar x 10
95 x 10
135 x 10
185 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 3
315 x 1
345 x 2,1,2,1,1,1 stopped early on these due to elbows and shoulder searched for something pain free
315 x 1
275 x 3
275 with foam x 1
315 partial pin press x 1
225+ foam x 15

I am stopping pull ups, I stopped them and in a short time had no more elbow pain and shoulder pain went away. I’ve been easing back in to them and each week elbows are getting worse now pain on all pressing and rowing moves after just three easy weeks of them the payback is not worth the pain they give me which sucks as they are a great move. Maybe in the future when I decided to go down in weight

The elbow pain at about half way down gets Bad and that causes me to flair the elbows and then that starts causing the shoulder to hurt it’s a big cycle that I think starts with the pull ups

2B) Rope rows
stack x 10
Stack + red band x 17 sets


4 sets of the following
Band pull aparts
Band flys
Band ex rotations
farmer side bends and grip work

that’s it OK session wish I would have not had the pain and could have done my pressing, next two pressing session will be low load high volume

1 comment:

  1. I ran into that elbow and shoulder pain as well at one time. I stopped pullups and it went away, just as for you.

    ReplyDelete