Popular Posts

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27th Squat Training

Well all in all didn’t feel like that much or that great of a day but I suppose a good start back since I haven’t touched a weight on my back of any load in over two weeks and first day back since the push pull. In the grand scheme of things it was an OK day 500lbs is now a token lift which is good as want long ago that was an effort I can hit that any day of the week so I have to remember that and just keep hitting it hard.

1) Squat
Bar x2 sets
135 x 2 sets
225 x 2 sets
315 x 2 sets
405 x 2 sets
455 x 2 sets
495 x 1 (easy decided to just keep going up 10 lbs at a time)
505 x 1
515 x1 easy but I went slow out of the bottom I am apprehensive feel for pain and Need to get back to hitting it hard from the bottom as its half way up I stall if I don’t
525 x1 smoked it easy as I should

Stayed there 525 x 1 x 2 hard,

I just decided to stay her and I will go her next week as well and look to get more singles at this. I need to get back comfortable prior to moving up and want o smoke this a LOT for singles and doubles again I have more then enough strength just have to work a few things Out I started firing out of the hole but was getting on my toes need to lead with the chest better. Second singles I buried and went so low I hit the pins kind of surprised me LOL. No pain today if that’s keeps up I can keep working up I need to get up toward and beyond 600.

2)Squat drop sets
455 x 3
405 x 10 ( I will keep doing this stuff after the heavy work of the day to get volume in unless I'm100% zapped

3) Single leg curls and glute machine for just the left leg
I need to start hitting the left leg hard on unilateral stuff it’s the one that’s much smaller and weaker from the accident when I was a kid and has the massive neural damage. Bonus it’s the one that can handle the volume. So Ill hammer it with the volume after to try and bring it up and let he right leg that does most of the work in the squat and has the painful knee just work in the squats for a while. If I can bring that leg up to where I can even be half as strong as the other it will help me as TON and maybe not have a lop sided ass with one glute twice the size of the others

That’s it

No comments:

Post a Comment