Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sweat the Small Stuff...

or the right small stuff

One of those deals where I was lying in bed last night and this came to mind. When I woke it was still on my mind so thought it must be worth writing down :)

The old saying "dont sweat the small stuff." I generally agree and tell this to myself and alot of people and think it helps. Then again however I got to thinking maybe this isn't 100% accurate?

I think it's also a matter of what the small stuff is. Take training, nutrition, and generally treating and working hard to better our selves. In the grand shceme of things that is small stuff, and if we sweat it now we may be able to avoid some Big stuff like weakness and disease, or generally becoming feeble in body, mind, and spirit.

Its definitely a case where in sweating the small stuff now, and forever, can help you to avoid some big pitfalls you sure as heck don't want to face. Even better yet if taken on correct, in the right state of mid there is no reason why you cant thoroughly enjoy that sweating.

Sweating the small stuff I guess is like anything else can be negative or positive in the right circumstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment