Popular Posts

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Troy Squat

By: Phil Stevens

A great assistance move that I feel was the final piece of the puzzle of me getting my first 700lb DL.

The first trick is to find a willing Troy to climb on your shoulders with a barbell after that its just a focus on hard work. This move when done correct will really hammer the core and stabilizer muscles from head to toe. With the weight so High it really shifts that center of gravity from your mid section to about your shoulders which create a Large demand on the abdominal's, lower back, and hips to stay ROCK solid from top to bottog of the move or you risk dropping your Troy which is Never a good thing. They are tough but you stil have to treat them nice or they may never work right again.

Find aTroy and give this one a try. And no you cant borrow my Troy, it took me years to find the right one and Im not about to Share

No comments:

Post a Comment