Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2009 APF Arizona States

Happy Valentines Day

Day started out kinda bad for a meet day I only got like 4.5 hours sleep last night just couldnt get to sleep but felt good.

I took the jacked Like the guys at USP labs suggested and felt great 2 scoops prior to squat then 1 prior to each the Bench and DL

I forgot my knee sleeves so I figure pain is just an ibuprophen deficiency took 4 then 3 a few hours later. Felt awesome

Squat warmups felt OK by accident took my opener as my last warm up, it was a 60 lb bar didn't realize it LOL I left weight on the paltform but got some Nice PR's

475 x 1 Easy
500 x 1 easy Meet PR
524 x 1 easier then the last Meet PR and general PR

Bench shoulder felt like well crap still better then months ago but hurts

315 x1
340 x 1 Prob should have not dont it it hurt the strength was easily there just hurt like a bastard but got it. Live to press another day didnt want o injure it worse.

didnt take a third I was ahead of the game to get 1500 total.

DL I was second to last ion the flight. Openers felt great easy even.

620 x 1 easy
660 x 1 Met PR since they red ighted my 680 last time
700 x 1 meet and general PR
I smoked the 700. It went up so easy I almost feel over backward no shaking of the legs or anything, I little slow the first few inches then BAM nailed that shit, left weight on the platform. I nailed the lift and got controlled it until they gave me the down command at which point I was about to fall over backward. Took one step back then lowered the bar in control. The lift counted due to I was in control long enough to get the down commands and then took the step and still had the mind to control the bar to the floor. I honestly think today I had another 10-20 lbs in me

ABOUT TIME I almost cried I was amazed it went that easy. It was all about being patient on the bottom and not rising at the hip made me a bit weaker or slow off the floor but hen just flew up. Next goal 750

Got some great compliments from everyone, One guy that trains at elite had some great compliments and He had never seen a stance and grip like my conventional stance but sumo grip but said roll with it it works for you. Said I must have a strong ass lower back


Big PR total 1565, with what I left on the platform in squat and DL and if I can get my shoulder fixed 1600 shouuld come quick

Gene had an AWESOME meet for a first met as well, It was hard keeping him still he was runing round like a chicken with his head cut off.

bench smoked his opener
135 no pain
175 x 1 smoked it but didnt wait for the rack. so redllighted Since it was so easy I sadi screw it were counting that and rasied his third to 225,

Shoulder got away from him and missed it locked the good arm out way early but great work

DL
220 x 1 easy
325 x 1 10 lb PR!!!!!!
345 x 1 Mis load but he nailed it it was supposed to be 350 they gave him a third
350 x miss IMO he got it, they called him for ramping Man it was a picky call but its a meet and they were calling it strict but fair

Great work Gene

Again Jacked worked great,

Thanks everyone here, Thanks Charles, Troy , and Gene my training partners. Thanks Patrick for the work youve done on me to allow me to evn bench that much. I stayed hydrated as hell which I think helped was drinking watered down vitargo all day eating M&M's and chips LOL and a cheeseburger after bench

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling great, time for food and sleep

Video Here

No comments:

Post a Comment