Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 13th Powerlifting Meet.

I weighed in light even after a LOT of eating 3 big meals and lots of water was still 4 lbs under weight, where as last meet I was just at weight first thing in the AM on an empty stomach and lifted the next day at 283 or so. Hit an 1105 push pull total raw.

Bench
opened light and paused it extra long to make a good point 335
368 x easy
396 x hard 16lb meet PR but got it 2 whites My as came up a lil and I slowed the press to get my as back down I blame it on just not being used to heavy loads onyl touched over 315 twice in over 4 months but Ill take it.

the rotator cuff tear seems healed I can start bringing the bench up again.

The pulls felt great only got 4 warm ups of 1 rep each at 300, 400, 500 and 600 then opened with 650 easy made the jump to 705 they miss loaded it with 709 and I ground it out, it was a LONG hard pull but great didnt take a 3rd youll see why from the video. It was a great day

9 lb meet PR

Im most proud of the others, Kim and Geno who Ive been coaching Both having GREAT days hitting PR's and Kim hitting them in her first met, Gen defying age at 69 and Smoking a 33lb bench PR NICE

Troy Paradiso after a Horribly stressful week nailed a Nice Clean and Jerk pr as well. ... Read More

Charles, a rough one, to big of cut in weight late, made his snatch second. Had to withdraw for safety he was going to black out even under warm up Clean and jerks, Youll come back better next time bud


No comments:

Post a Comment