Popular Posts

Friday, June 19, 2009

Product Reviews

I'm looking for a lil help / input to those interested. I was contacted by this site http://bestcovery.com/node/32953 to be a so called "expert" and do reviews on supplement, training equipment, books, DVD's etc. Rank my top 5 choice and why, you can see my first one on the link.

So I have a whole laundry list of topics I am going to be testing and use my and clients personal experience to rank these. What id like is if you have personal experience with some of the following drop me aline and it can help me make choices for consumers. I do ask though NOT to send me an add, send me your our your clients experience with a product you have NO personal interest in the company.

If you are a company and want me to send me product to consider after testing then thats fine but dont just send me your solicited opinion.

Ill be doing these topic to start hey are reserved for me, once those are done I will do more. ... Read More

-best Creatine Supplement
-Best Muscle Building Supplemnt
-Best Fat Burner
-Best Protein Bar
-Best Meal Replacement Powder
-Best StrengthTraining DVD
-Best Power Rack
-Best Strength Training Book
-Best Olympic Lifting Shoe
-Best Olympic Lifting Bar
-Best Power Lifting Bar
-Best Fish Oil Supplement

No comments:

Post a Comment