Popular Posts

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Failure is the Path of Least Persistence."

That said time to wake up running.

Get the morning emails done, promote tomorrows Iron Radio show guest Mike Robertson, get a bite to eat, and hit the streets raising funds and awareness for Lift For Hope.

I got 4 months left and a TON to do. Its like puling teeth this year to try and get people and businesses to donate. Thanks greatly to my friends and great sponsors like USP Labs and many more the event will happen but it wont be the great success I want without a LOT more work on my part and involvement by the community both local and National.

Check out the Nationwide Raffle that is loaded with great gifts and prizes. This is as well for Phoenix / Valley residents is the place to go to donate to the weekly $5 food raffle in which I draw a winner of a gift card to an area restaurant each week. Just put "food" in the comments section of the donation page.

So please check it out. Do me, the event, and the great kids in the program a favor by supporting the event. Spread the news to others you know, possible business that would like to support a charity in return for some great advertising. etc.. Every thing helps large and small.

I'm off to make this thing happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment