Popular Posts

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29th 2009 Training

June 29th

Going to stick to the plan last week was heavy benching and shoulder held up fine this week will be more RE type and heavy OH pressing just slowly easing back in. My legs are still pretty damn sore from squatting Ill try and loosen up during rest periods today so I recover for pulling from the floor Wednesday

DB bench
40 x10
50 x10
70 x 5
90 x 5
110 x 10 x2 sets stopped shoulder just feeling a bit unstable today plan was 4 sets here
90 x 10 x 2 sets
50 x 20 x 2 sets

Shoulder just kind of all over the place today had to really try hard and concentrate to keep it tight so lowered it to the 90’s and pressed those.

DB rows
40 x 10
50 x 10
70 x 10 x 5 sets
Really trying to concentrate on puling with the back with these and not he arm and drawing that elbow as high as I can. Right side is still behind

Band rows light x 4 sets

Wall ball during these 3 sets
I am going to have to do some major healing prior to Wednesday Dling right ham and hip are sore and tight. These helped

3 sets of the following
Band pull aparts
Band flys
Band ex rotations
Wood choppers

Note: This is where I had a real good time and noticed something. Doing light band flys the left pec was on fire the right front delt and upper trap were on fire. I think Patrick had mentioned this but really zeroed in on it today. the fact I have an over active upper trap on the right side and under active lower trap. It led to the R-cuff tear and leads to any problems now coming back. I get the scaps retracted just fine but not depressed and that makes the shoulder roll over, the ... delt takes over and pec falls inactive which I am sure then on heavy stuff leads me to protracting and RIP!!

Ill start attacking scap depression

All In all an OK day

No comments:

Post a Comment